On this post, we are going to give you some useful tips about the proper repair and maintenance your microwave ovens. These tips will help also help you maximize your usage of the appliance and at the same time extend its life and efficiency.
1. Keep your oven clean. This applies to all household appliances you own. Dirt, dust and other particles that stick in your appliance or in your oven maytag stove and oven repair los angeles, will cause the machine to deteriorate physically. If remained unclean, these particles or dirt will eventually turn into stains that will eventually eat up the metal covering of the oven.
2. Wipe up all food spills on your microwave at once. Use a mild detergent and water when washing it, and make sure to rinse and wipe dry with a clean cloth always. Also clean around the edge of the door and its opening to prevent soil build-up, which prevents the door from closing tightly.
3. Clean thoroughly the inside walls of the oven. Dirty spots that have dried up in the inside walls of the oven can be removed by putting sine water in a glass cup inside the oven. Bring to boil for a few minutes, while it boils a steam will fill the inside and result in loosening the dried up soil. Leave it in the microwave oven for around five minutes then wipe it dry.
4. Make your oven odor free. To get rid of odors, clean the interior with a solution of 1-tablespoon baking soda and 1-cup warm water, then rinse and dry. You can also mix one portion lemon juice and three portions of water in a large glass cup and boil for 3-5 minutes and then let it cool. Remove the water and then wipe dry.
5. Always follow manufacturer’s “Do’s and Don’ts Guide” and only use cookwares that are recommended for microwave oven cooking.
6. Monitor your oven when using it and follow proper time allocation for each food or dish you make as per the instructions.
7. Do not disinfect, dry clothing or other articles in the microwave otherwise you risk starting fire.
Finally, have the oven repaired if there are signs of rusting inside it. Eventually the time will come that certain damage or concerns cannot anymore be addressed with our amateur skills. When this time comes, do not hesitate to call for professional help. Get your oven checked and repaired by accredited oven repair service company, to avoid further damage and unnecessary safety risks.